Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Suggestions for New Blog Posts

I am having some writers block. I think that is what it is called. :-)

So, I'm putting this question out there to my readers. What do y'all want me to write about? I don't really want to just copy down what I have been studying in scripture or bore anyone with my childbirth stories. Please let me know.

Leave a comment under this post to tell me what you would like to see on my blog. I would be so grateful for the help. Thanks!


God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. As a busy professional woman with a husband and one child, I would love to learn more about how you manage your time. With what I assume is a very active household that also includes home school classes, your organizational and time management skills must be off the charts excellent. I think many of us (large families and small) could learn and benefit from hearing about "A Day in the Life of the Warwick Home" Just an idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of the 'Day in the life...'. You mentioned earlier about eating beans and rice- how bout tossing in recipes, or different things you teach the kids, crafts. Even things that just cross your mind during the day. I am enjoying reading things and I too would like to see a bit more about homeschooling.
    ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ideas! I'll start on a post about our schedule (which is non-existent right now) and I'll start putting some recipes on here too. :-) I didn't realize how fast I would run out of ideas of things to write on. LOL!

    ReplyDelete